Milano's Equipment

Hello Alfisti

I am confused and it's Ian's fault.

I checked my Milano's manual and found this model
variation designations:

 Argento (Silver)  161.14
 Oro     (Gold)    161.16
 Platino (Platinum)161.36
 Verde   (verde)   161.24

According to this my Milano's VIN number says it is
a Sliver, but it has what appears to be a Gold
equipment package, e.i. cloth seats, power reclining
seats, power mirrors, power antenna, alloy rims, power
windows, AC, Power locks, and Clarion AM/FM/tape
Stereo with six speakers.

I realy do not care if I have a Gold or a Silver, I
am OK with what I have.  It is just confusing and I
hate it when I am that way.

Abe
Madison, WI
88 Milano/something
79 VW Beetle conv.- out of hibernation soon

===
Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI
88 Milano Gold