Re: Milano clutch

> From: "Laconich, Nelson" <Nelson.Laconich@domain.elided>
> Subject: Clutch for Milano Gold '87
>
> places, and they all suggest that I get the whole clutch assembly because is
> balanced.  I was wondering if someone can advice on this, and recomend what

Yes, you want to do that (get the whole assembly, and yes they are right
about the way they balance things as a whole unit) OR, your can take
your off, send them to clutch shop so they can get you new pressure
plate and adjust pressure if necessary. THEN, take them to a balance
shop and have each piece balanced separately.

Jess