spiders and headlight switches

#1 - A close friend is looking to join the ranks of the enlightened and buy
a spider.  Anyone with information on 105 or 115 spiders for sale?  Prefer
clean no-rust car in Ontario, Quebec, or Northeastern USA.  Please email me
details.

#2 - I badly need a headlight switch for my 1974 GTV (part #
105.48.23.070.05).  Anyone parting out a car from this era or know of a
source for new ones?  Any and all help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Greg Stewart
1974 GTV