RE: Milano equipment

                                          8:53 AM             4/14/99

>>I have an '87 Milano I.D.# ZARDA116 which decodes as a "gold" per =
Kelley
Blue Book.  It does not appear to have been modified in any way, but has
factory grey leather and suede interior, 14" steel rims and manual
mirrors.

Ian,

It sounds like your Milano is a bit of a mismatch (that's not necessarily =
bad).  A stock "Gold" edition should have cloth, power reclining seats =
and 14" alloy wheels. The leather/suede seats are from a "Platinum" =
edition and the steel wheels are from a "Silver" edition - also probably =
optional for snow tires when the car was new.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>
'89 Milano Gold/Verde jr.
'87 Milano Silver - Parts FS