West Michigan Grattan Drivers Day

Some of you in the Midwest (USA) know that the West Michigan Alfa Romeo
Owners sponsor a track day at Grattan Raceway, near Grand Rapids every
Memorial Day weekend. This year's event will be held on Monday, May 31,
1999. It is an open, non-competition event, limited to 50 cars. For your
money ($85.00 registration, in advance) you will get a full day of track
time (typically five groups of ten cars each in 20 minute sessions.) Many
alfisti and other enthusiasts take this opportunity to shake out their cars
and hone their driving skills for the upcoming season. This popular event
sells out every year, so if you want to get in on the fun, make plans now.
Fliers will be mailed to past recipients in about a week to ten days. If
you would like to attend but have never participated, contact me and I can
fax you a copy of the mailing. For questions you can email me or call Mark
Winchester (616) 842-6005 or the registrar, Gerry Albers, (616) 751-8695.

See you there,
Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids, MI