Alfa breakers in the U.K.

Mike

It's probably worth talking to Adrian Jardine at AlfaAid in Old Windsor,
too. They break a few cars (usually about a dozen on the go and I've seen
164s there...) 01753 622336

I don't know what the situation is with trade stalls at the Spring Alfa Day
next Sunday (Ed?) - but Beaulieu may be further than you want to go to save
the cost of a mirror. I could have a look around and give you a ring on the
mobile if you're not going... Most of the guys running the stalls will do
mail order.

http://www.swarbrick.com/alfa/previews/beaulieu.htm

I believe Alfashop (01603 486464) do some second hand spares, too, but
they're re-con and a little bit more expensive.

Guy Swarbrick