Alfa breakers in the U.K.

Hi Folks,
I went to an adventure holiday site in the U.K. called Oasis this week, had a great
time but go back to my 164 which had been in the car-park all week to find a set of
mountain bike tracks close to the side. You guessed it, the wing mirror was
hanging by it's wires broken off at the cast piece that secures it to the door!!!!
Does anyone in the U.K. know of an Alfa breaker not listed in the exchange and
mart and not  listed in the AROC directory. I've already rung all of these.
Regards
Mike Salter
164L 3.0