Re: Need Help with a TI Rear Axle

Colin and Richard Broughton want to know the static ride height for the
rear of a Giulia TI

>We are open to any and all suggestions. We'd really appreciate someone
>with a running TI giving us their trim measurement. Until then we
>remain, confused and bewildered.

I went out to the carpark and checked mine.  It is running standard
original springs, and the unladen difference between the top of the axle
and the bump stop was around 4".  The bump stop is a hollow rubber with a
concave section to match the curve ot the axle.  It sounds as if yours is
just fine.

Cheers
Mat