Re: Alfa meeting in June

>"jonathan l" <joel1750@domain.elided>
>Subject: Meeting in Limburg
>
>>Re: Go to the "Limburg Meeting 1999", linked from the Veloce and
>>Duetto-sites. Lats year there were 81 Spiders,
>>
>>Register and all information is here:
>>
>>http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/spider/frameagenda.htm
>>

>Is this an event only for the spiders or may we come in a GTV?

Yepp, the meeting is for Alfa Romeo Spiders, although we had a
1966 Giulia Sprint GT from Italy there too, driven by Andrea
Pieccarini. Among the spectators were one SZ 30, and a Giulietta
Sprint Veloce 1958, driven by Klaus Mohr.

So, if you too are a proud owner of a Spider, join us! You are
welcome.

Details on the web at:

http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/spider/frameagenda.htm

http://www.come.to/veloce