spider wanted

Greetings,

 We are looking for an older kamm tail spider to use for a track car. If
anyone knows of a car that is perhaps too far gone cosmetically or interrior
wise to be worth restoring as a street car please contact us off line. We
are in the upstate NY area and would prefer a car that is currently in NY,
NJ, CT, MA or PA. Basically we are looking for a car with little or no
structural rust and that is mechanically complete (or mostly complete, bad
or missing spica pump is OK). Also, any racing mods OK unless it makes the
car too expensive.

So come on, help us get a spider to the track!

respond to willamp@domain.elided

Thanks in advance

Phil Williams
3 spiders and a platinum