Re: ordering parts over e-mail

HI Bill!
HI GANG!!!

I have to disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being on the other side of any civilized world, and 7 or 8 hours time
difference from Europe and 12 to 16 hours from Continental USA, I have
to stay wake very much into the night to have anyone answer my phone
calls in UK, USA or elsewhere....

Email is convenient and cheap.
Toll free is nice in the USA or your own country, anywhere else isn't:
YOU JUST CAN'T CALL THAT NUMBER!
Faxing achieves the same as Email, gets lost and some times doesn't get
trough.....

If I can get a quote over email, or fax or phone I move to the next step
- -$$$$.

I don't call all over the world to get prices and save 1 or 2 dollars...
It doesn't payoff.

If I have to call I make sure I only call one or 2 suppliers and try to
get the parts from those, BTW most nice places have web sites with
prices, the others... well... don't...

I think, IMHO, that a site with prices and availability would fit the
best, but you can't have the best......

Back off my soap box.....

Paulo  in MACAU
With too many Alfas in his hands... ;-)))))))))))))))