WARNING re: O2 sensors

Learn from my mistake... when connecting universal O2 sensors, be sure
you know what's going on. I am learning the hard way that two white
wires don't mean they are the same. I attached mine and am now less one
Motronic ECU. Direct ground. Not pretty ( $$$ )

	I have decided to stick with the OEM part from now on. Save $100, spend
$500 to fix the damage. (thank goodness for APE).

Pearls of new found wisdom, and entertainment for the tech here.

AlfaBill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm