Re: ordering parts over e-mail

I've been pondering a recent e-mail from a digester, letting me know
that I had an attractive price on some parts but he bought them
elsewhere because I, among the majority, did not respond to his e-mail.

	In this case, I think it got lost in the shuffle, since I get 30-45
mails a day, everything from real inquiries to Betty's Boobs Webpage
offers. Some get lost due to the delete button.

	Perhaps it would help if regular consumers were to shop as vendors do,
back and forth. When we call each other, we either ask for "price and
availability" or say "I want to order...." To the point.

	Note the key word, Call. I take a person on the phone very seriously.
Faxes are also high priority. E-mail, to me is usually a shopper looking
for price to compare to someone else, unless I know them and they have
purchased before. Answering mail is time consuming and frankly, has
produced less fruit than the toll free phone, so I do it in spare time,
which is tight at best.
.
	Keep in mind, I'm not complaining here. I think most others would agree
with me. The idea is to get you what you need in the least amount of
time and expense. Sometimes it's not in stock, because I can drop ship
it faster, or it doesn't sell fast enough to justify tying up the money.

	Philosophy lesson over, back to scheduled programming.

AlfaBill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm