GTB6 A/C Rcvr/Dryer

I had the a/c system in my '83 GTB6 replaced mit a Milano kompressor
using my check book (actually line of credit) at a real service facility
- - Symbolic Motors in San Diego.  Mark, the technician and also a Milano
owner, came up with a Napa receiver/dryer costing ~ $65.

Don't have the p/n handy but can dig it out if there is any interest.
Should be a good item for the GTB6 web site also.

Dave Mericle
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES