Re: Brembo caliper rebuild kits

Dave asks:

    dj> True, but the dust covers will undoubtedly wear out
    dj> eventually.  They can also be accidentally torn.  If someone
    dj> does find a source for these, _please_ post it for those of us
    dj> with Brembo calipers!  Meanwhile, I will be very careful when
    dj> I dismantle my calipers so I can reuse the seals.

I haven't really been paying attention to this thread, and so I post
this at the risk of being completely out of touch (which some might
argue is a problem no matter what the situation).  That said, back
when I had my Moto Guzzi, all my Brembo rebuilds came from the Slater
Brothers.  The address I have is:

	   Slater Brothers - Brembo Distributors
           PO Box 1
           Mica, WA  99023
           (509) 924-5131 (Work)
           (509) 928-0918 (FAX)

Apologies if this is out of date or not germane...  But if it does
turn out to be useful, let me know!

Marc Alley
Palo Alto
'71 GTV (have not yet dropped tensioner wedge into case)
'74 Berlina (somewhere in SoCal carrying 3 Australians)