Re: 02 Sensors

I had problems using the generic BOSCH O2 sensors (ones for the ford V8). They
kept on blowing up if I use the heater (correct polarity). Some how the 12V for
the heater kept on leaking to the wire to the computer. So I decided to test out
an O2 sensor for the 164. They have a designation LHS6 apart from the part number
engraved. It has been working fine for the last 1 year.  I bought some Denso 02
sensors but am now contemplating whether to use that on the 155 V6. Since this is
the only 155 V6 with the immobiliser built in (needs special magneti marelli
catridge to check for error codes unlike older 155 V6s) within a few hundred mile
radius I might opt for an original Alfa Bosch O2 sensor.

Zamani