RE: Flywheels

Hi Norm
Thanks for your note. Can you point me in the right direction to get more
info from "Ranier-Hurtienne"
Also in another post you mentioned "Ward and Dean has lightweight and
undersize pulleys."
Hmmmm! that opens another can of worms.  Undersize pulleys have a total
different effect, namely decrease mass of pulleys, but because they are
undersize, spin slower causing less internal drag, producing lower voltage,
etc.  I think I'll run and hide.
But before I go, any addresses?
thanks
Jorge (Milano with a stock and correct flywheel)