Flywheels

Digestisti  -

A few of you seem to be driving around with a few pounds off your flywheels
(not to be confused with a few sandwiches short of...well, you know).

Suppose I had a spare stock flywheel or two lying around and wanted to make
one similarly light by 8 to 10 pounds...Where could I send it to have it
done?  Do any of the normal Alfa tuner suspects commonly offer this
service?  I dusted off my old Ricambi performance catalog and noted that
they sell aluminum flywheels for racing, but are silent about modifying the
steel ones from stock.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Regards,

Herb Spitz