Re: alfa-digest V7 #602

In a message dated 3/31/99 2:55:19 PM EST, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided
writes:

<< I once had a 71 european 1750 spider with metric guages, webers and such.
It
 >also had a rear seat, mostly just foam upholstered to match the front seats.
 >Do not know if it was aftermarket or what. Only spider rear seat I have ever
 >seen. >>
IN EUROPA  UP TO 1974 THE SPIDER  YOU COULD HAVE REGISTER THEM AS 2+2 END IS
THE REASON WHY YOU SEE SAME OF THE BACK SEAT
MY 1974 1600 CC SPIDER IN ITALY HAD THE SAME SEAT ON THE BACK
ONLY AFTER THET ALL THE 2000 ARE ONLY 2 SEAT SO NO BACK SEAT AT ALL