Re: Too low coolant temp. ? Please advise.

While we're on the coolant temperature thread, I'd like to know if different
temperature thermostats are available for the 1750's.  The only catalogs I
have just list it as a thermostat with no operating temp specified.

Mine maintains the water temp at 185 F, but I'd like to go up to 190 or 195.
It's been awhile since I've looked at it, anyone know if generic thermostats
fit?

Regards,

Frank Formeister