Sperry Stage 3 Heads for 2.5 for sale

I recently puchased a set of used Sperry modified heads for use in my car.
After consulting several mechanics and Callaway I find that I have a fairly
unanimous set of opinions that I should not use them in my twin turbo. Sooo, I
need to sell them.

The heads were removed from a GTV6 that is undergoing a 3.0 L transplant and
had approx. 20K miles on them. On inspection they are very flat (used
calibrated flat and the smallest feeler gauge wouldn't fit under anywhere) and
appear in very good condition. The valves have a slight amount of carbon on
them, which is to be expected with the miles. Also included are the cams,
which the PO says are S cams but I have no clue as to how to verify this. The
stamp numbers on the cams match the std cams (at least as near as I can tell
from the parts book I could find). The cams could be a regrind from Sperry, I
am contacting the PO to find out if this is the case.

Selling price $600. Buyer pays shipping.

If you are considering having Sperry modify your heads these are a bargin and
you get to keep yours for spares.

Brian Beckham
Thousand Oaks, CA
1985 GTV6 Callaway Twin Turbo