Re: Rotary in an Alfa

>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:46:17 EST
>From: MPBTGlim@domain.elided
>Subject: Rotary in an Alfa
>
>I have had a Rotary and Mazda trany in my 74 Spider since 92.  The rotary fits
>nicely in the Spiders engine bay, only a little cutting on the tunnel to make
>the transmission fit.  I am currently working on mine. (body work) so the
>engine is not in it right now.  I am also making a website on that very
>subject.

Someone in South Australia (I think), put a 13B rotary engine into an
Alfetta GTV (1978 model I think). I can dig out the magazine article on it
if someone's REALLY interested. Maybe even post some scans of the pics
- --
Nathan Wong             http://www.nectar.com.au/~alfacors
                      Alfa Romeo - Super Touring - Club Cars
AlfaCors@domain.elided       V8Supercars - Formula One - CART