Ascher's 164 heating up

Ascher, my guess is that your thermostat is sticky.  You could take it
out and do the boiling water trick, but if it is intermittant that might
not do you much good.  Just to be on the safe side, I think I might just
go ahead and replace it.  If that is the case, your therm. is sticking
closed.  That happened to me in my Milano on, surprise, the coldest day
of the year a few years ago.  In fact, I didn't think its been as cold
since...or maybe I'm just toughening up....

Regards,

Adam
Philadelphia