Re: need shocks and springs for '74 Spider Veloce

>I have been around trying to find shocks without much luck.  Fortunately, I
>pulled out my International Auto Parts catalague and found KYB, Sachs Boge,
>Bilstein and Koni.  I was surprised to see the wide range in price.

I prefer Koni Reds. Good ride and they last nearly forever. Very decent
control. KYBs and Bilsteins generally gave a harsher ride on cars I've
tried them in. No experience with Sachs Boge.

>I also hope to replace the springs at the same time.  Any reccomends?

I have the IAP springs in my '79 and they're good, but I think from what
I've seen that a set of the Ward & Dean springs are the best of the best
for the street. They're also a lot more expensive, about twice what the
IAPs go for.

>Now my last request.. any parts place I can buy these at in Toronto to
>hopefully try and swing a package deal with spring and shocks?

I bought all this stuff mailorder. It was less money that way.

Godfrey