Duettos? Veloces?

As far as I'm concerned, if you want to call the round tail Spider a
Duetto, that's just fine.  What I object to is calling any of the Spiders
'Veloce'  when they are not.  Veloce was the word used for the models that
had hotter engines installed than the Normales.  In no uncertain terms I let
ARI know how I felt about the use of the word Veloce for just a deluxe
version.  Did it phase them?  Nope, they felt the word would help sell cars
even with the misnomer.  Fred Di Matteo