Re: Milano clutch in a GTV6

I'm not so sure the Milano clutch is "better" -- I think the twin-disk is
smoother.

But I'll give you another take:  Find a Milano with a decent used clutch
- -- they switch directly.  If you need a new disk, the single disk is far
less expensive.  Obviously, a used Milano assembly is far less costly than
a new one.  Easiest to switch the front cover and all with the clutch
mounted.  The clutch assembly alone will also slip into the old front
cover.

Depends on how allergic you are to taking it apart again.

r.m.bies