Transplants

O/K. How about a new thread?  Just wondering if anyone out there has
adapted Alfa powerplants into new and unusual locations?  My close
friends are working on the Alfa-Rati.  Another So.Cal. friend, Fred
Rognsvoog, installed a 1600 engine in a dune buggy back in the early
70's.  When showing my GTV engine off at a local parts store in the 70's
a local equipment repair guy remarked he knew of an Alfa engine running
an irrigation pump.  Surely someone out there has dropped this
powerplant into a boat or some other kind of vehicle to improve it.

Al Fista
(Ian)