77 spider alternative seats

Further to my last posting which read < I need to re upholster the seats
in my 77 Spider, while they are out what other types of seats will fit
in with hardly any modification so that I can still drive the car ?
(eg. Alfetta, Giuletta, Nissan,Toyaota etc ) >Thank you for the reply
which suggested that I upgrade to a latter year spider's seats,
unfortunatly in the UK they are as rare as hen's teeth, any other
suggestions ??

- --
Adam Coombe