Carello Head Light Covers Installation for 74 Spider

Fellow Alfistis, I have a problem with the Carello Headlight covers??? I
have managed to install them without the chrome rings- I can't seem to see
where the chrome rings actually fit?  Why are the chrome rings split at some
point?  Anyway, the head light cover is on but I am not sure what to do with
the chrome rings --something is missing and could look better.  Any
suggestions.

Thanks in advance...

Best Regards,

Abe Evreniadis,MBA