Re: 77 Spider alternative seats

>I need to re upholster the seats in my 77 Spider, while they are
>out what other types of seats will fit in with hardly any
>modification so that I can still drive the car ?

I put a set of the leather seats from the '82 parts car into my '78
Spider. They're a very nice upgrade.

>Also the car does not seem to be very stable at speeds, apart
>from alignment and shock absorbers what else should I look for ?

Front end: bushings, tie rod ends, ball joints should all be checked.
Rear end:  lower control arm bushings and upper trunion bushings should be
checked, as well as the bolts securing these parts to the rear axle.

Godfrey