Re: Giubos

John H. points out:

"I have been reading guibo, guibo, guibo over and over in
the digest lately" and goes on to tell something of the
history of the name.

As the word is not known in either form to my e-mail's
spell-checker, how was I to know? Henceforth and forthwith,
I will endeavor to use only 'giubo' when referring to this
pesky part.

Chastened,

- - Eric H. (who has strepp throat with rheumatic fever and
won't be attending Sebring -- :-<)

1983 GTV6 'Felicite'
1982 GTV6 which is going to be nothing but body and wheels
by the end of the weekend.