Stainless

Howard,
	I got Stainless Steel brake lines for my 84 spider Race Car from Alfa
Ricambi.  They were made by Earls Performance Products (310) 609-1602.  Earl's
headquarters is in Long Beach Ca, but I could not find a web site.
WWW.Earls.com gets their Australian Distributor.
	Might be easier to just order them from Alfa Ricambi than to try and figure
out what ends, etc., you need.  I think mine say not for street use, but I
figure if I am going to trust them on the race track they should be safe on
the street.
	For drilled rotors, have you considered Sears?  They sell nice drills.  8^)
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City