From: Carter Hendricks [mailto:carter@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 9:16 PM
To: johnb@domain.elided
Subject: hi.

Hello, John--

I'm not certain how I found them but I found a
page of PPG color codes on your web site.
I am desparately searching for a formula for
Alfa Romeo # 502, coral red, used on Giulietta
berlinas 1955-62.  My 1955 Berlina has been
stripped & painted several times and there's
no good spot to color match.  Do you have any
materials which refer to # 502?   It looks like
514 with a lot of pink, but I'd like to get a bit
closer a description!

                                  Thanks for your help,

                                                --Carter

carter@domain.elided