Alfetta Parts (Smog Pump Belts)

I have an extra one or two laying around as well as front transaxle
mounts, a set a synchro rings, and front brake pads. They're all new and
if anyone needs them let me know.

Unfortunately I am going to retire the fixer upper Alfetta that I got
some time ago. A couple of fender benders has made me lose interest, and
so after driving it a few more months, smog is due and so it is now a
donation to APE.

It has some fine seats (black faux leather, front and rear) and an okay,
not perfect, dash. There's nothing else too special about it.

Let me know if you need any of this stuff. The front air damn is spoken
for, but I'll let you know if I hear that the interested party isn't any
longer.

I really would like another Alfetta, but now that I've had an Alfetta as
well as a Milano, I would like to see what a GTV 6 is like...

but before I get into yet another Alfa, I have two 1750 spiders that
need engines, and now with my commute a motorcycle seems attractive, and
with all these cars that don't run a pick up seems almost necessary. So
I don't think that I will be getting another Alfa too soon.

danp