From: James E. Copeland III [mailto:tripcopeland@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 1999 8:29 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: 164L Power Seat Problem

Greetings,

My '93 164L with power leather seats has sudenly started having problems.
The driver side seat will recline, but when you push the button to make the
seat more upright nothing happens.  Has anyone experienced this electrical
gremlin in the past?  Any sugestions as to a non technical fix?  Thanks in
advance.

Trip Copeland
Atlanta GA
'93 164L 50k