Re: V6 Wheel Bearing

Zamani, All,

What I learned from my father, a lifelong machinist, was that with bearings
you always "go loose". So if you can't get the pin in you ALWAYS LOOSEN the
nut. If you feel that it is too loose you can get another nut with more slots.
Just remember that if you go tighter you are much more likely to seize the
bearing, lose a wheel, CRASH, BURN and DIE.

John Katos
many vehicles including 3 x GTV, no make that 3 x GT Veloce. (none running
yet)