Re: alfa-digest V7 #540-AXXIS pads

>Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 23:11:37 -0800
>From: Chip Mutza <dmutza@domain.elided>
>Subject: Milano Brakes
>
>Thanks for all the helpful input about my brakes on my Milano. I've had
>problems with them ever since I had the car. I warped the front rotors,
>machined them, and warped them again. The P.O. had the Master Cylinder
>replaced and the rear pads & rotors, so I figured I'd got for the
>high-performance upgrade. So I got S.S. braided brake lines,
>Cross-drilled rotors, and AXXIS Semi metallic pads (front only). The

yes, in all that really fine print on the install sheet w/ mine on my
Berlina was a detailed break-in procedure. I followed it and mine work just
fine after a little early-morning warm-up<I just lightly ride the brake on
the way out of my apartment complex>. They are wearing well after 25-30k
miles.
Felix
69 GTV
72 Berlina
Thousand Oaks, CA USA
where early morn rain has given way to broken clouds and bright 'shine!
Felix Schmidt alfakats@domain.elided
Jean Skeels serenitymassage@domain.elided