GTV6 non starter

Mark Latta wrote "Hi,I was hoping that someone could help me with my
recently purchased GTV-6.  The
engine turns but does not start.  I've traced it down to the fuel pump
which doesn't hum or pump fuel."

Mark I had exactly the same thing when I went to collect my GTV6 after
it had stood for a year apart from the fact that it would run for 2
seconds on the fuel from the cold start injector (this showed that the
fuel pressure was their anyway), check the hinge down fuse box under the
dash, swap the relays around and clean and check the fuses, link out the
inertia switch in the engine bay, and if these don't work check that the
airflow meter arm has not corroded up and therefore making a bad
contact, I think an easy way to check this is with the ignition on and
open the flap by hand, the pump should then run. Its something like that
anyway !
- --
Adam Coombe