trailer body?

     AlfaBill wrote:
     ...I am lightly considering making my body shell (Milano/75) into a
     light trailer...

     a few years ago, I met a guy who was driving an Austin Healey 3000,
     pulling a trailer, made from another Healey. It looked like two
     Healeys in love! The trailer was cut off at the rear edge of the
     cockpit, and had the Healey rear suspension, and wire wheels (only one
     spare needed for tow vehicle and trailer.) Suffice it to say I did a
     double-take when I saw it! paint job was duplicated from the car to
     the trailer, of course.
     Len