: Great River Road Rally

I noticed Ed Solstaad's post announcing the Great River Road Rally and
want to encourage anyone who might be interested.  A friend and I went
last year and I can easily say that it is a first class event.  The small
roads are unbelievable, a result of the need of dairy farmers to get the
milk to market.  And the scenery is unbelievable.  You won't know you are
in the midwest.  There are many interesting cars.  The event is small and
friendly.  And, the food is good, especially the Italian picnic lunch for
those leaving from Madison.  This is a high quality midwestern event,
please don't hesitate to support it.   Ed's post says they have a website
at  GRRRally.com

Bill Roach
Des Moines, Iowa
91 Alfa Spider Veloce
98 Audi A4

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]