RE: drop me a bone

> why is it on the welty fund page the first thing you see is ALFA SEARCH
> & RESCUE? all right... as Dr. Evil once said "could sombody drop me a
> frigon bone, ive been frozen for 30 years"  To stir up more conterversy:

alfa search and rescue society is bill harkells web page.  bill has taken it
upon himself to try to do something nice for richard.  and other than a
quick trip to tahiti, bill has assured us all that he is making no profit
whatsoever from the welty digest fund.

i guess a little more history is in order.  bill harkell, aka alfabill, of
the alfa search and rescue society, has no interest in the alfa digest other
than that of a satisfied end user who is trying, out of the kindness of his
heart, to do something nice for the digest admin (richard welty, who my
spell checker insists on calling richard wetly).  since alfabill hasn't
never not screwed me yet, i'll trust him with my digest fund contribution
until such time as i receive a post card from tahiti.

although i've already sent in my contribution, perhaps if somebody could
post the address it might help others.

later,

bs