drop me a bone

why is it on the welty fund page the first thing you see is ALFA SEARCH
& RESCUE? all right... as Dr. Evil once said "could sombody drop me a
frigon bone, ive been frozen for 30 years"  To stir up more conterversy:
I apreciate this digest in all, but I've have had web pages and sort ,
never made a dime off of it (which is fine with me) but I made the pages
in the intrest of the public, the net is either about making money or
just helping people out with your knolage.

why not set up a fund for full time students who have to have a full
time jobs who own car that have a full time maintnece schedual.

scott "dr. evil" corsaro