Better than Ouzo

Being a good Greek I love my Ouzo and Metaxa but I have a TRUE story that
goes one better than an empty bottle (of whatever) stuffed in the workings
of a car.

A close friend of mine was plagued with an incessant rattle in the front
end of his El Camino. He finally decided to do something about it and
removed the fender. To his pleasure he finally found the culprit, a ROLEX
watch. The watch ran perfect after a good cleaning and was worth a lot more
than the car. I'll bet the guy who lost the watch still wonders where it went.

TOM SAHINES ARA TECH HOT LINE SAN JOSE CA