niki lauda ground effects and stripes

I am trying to restore a 79 Niki Lauda Spider.  I have gotten some
conflicting reports on what ground effects were on it.  some say it was
just the rear spoiler and front air dam, and some say there were some
special skirts that went all the way around the car. Does anyone really
know? Also I am trying to track down some pictures of that car and a source
for the racing stripes that went on it.

thanks,
jason
1979 alfa romeo spider, niki lauda #120