'79 Sport Sedan Windshields

	Hi All, I lived through the dreaded Sport Sedan windshield problem first
hand. I feel for anyone who has to go on the quest of locating that piece of
glass for their car. There are 2 windshields for these '78-'79 cars, not
just one. the more common piece of glass is shorter and narrower than the
less common one, but not by much. It took me nearly six months to find the
right glass for my car.

	Many people said I was just getting the earlier pre-'77 glass, not so. I
had two Sport Sedans, a '78 and a '79. The '78 windshield was smaller than
the one in the '79. I know this because I pulled the windshield out of it to
have it installed in the '79 and it didn't fit. I contacted Tom Zat and he
said I wasn't crazy, and that indeed there are two different windshields for
the '78-'79 cars. He had one and when it arrived it fit perfectly.

	My advice is contact Tom Zat he knows more about this odd ball piece of
glass than I. I no longer own the car so I can't even supply the necessary
measurements.

Best of luck on the quest,

- --Greg Fosmark
NWAROC