Milano brakes: the saga continues

(...)
The only items that seem to remain under suspicion are the front
calipers. The right one emits a loud groan under hard application, and
in fact it's always been "grabby." The mechanic who did most of the
work suggested that one of the pistons might be hanging up, and could
even have a bubble trapped behind it that the bleeding process can't
dislodge. So I guess we get a pair of new fronts, which thank heavens
I can put on with some assistance.
(...)