RE: Milano brakes: the saga continues.

Hi,

The other night I was reading a bit in my new Alfetta Workshop Manual,
which I recently bought from http://www.motorbooks.co.uk (not a plug)

When I turned to the chapter on "bleeding the brake system", I had
sort of an eye-opener. The manual (Original Alfa Romeo publication)
stated: "Bleeding should be done on front and rear brakes...
*SIMULTANEOUSLY*. The bleeding valves should be closed in the following
order: front, inner aft, outer aft. They advise to start on the RH side
of the car.

I never did it this way, but am sure gonna try it.

(Although it's for the Alfetta Sedan, the (non-ABS?) Milanos have the
same braking layout)

Hope this helps,

Chris Piepers
The Netherlands

'81 Alfasud Sprint Veloce (for nostalgic reasons)
'83 Alfetta Q'Oro (daily driver, since the Milano is waiting for it's
new heart)
'86 75 2.5V6 (Milano)
(I just LOVE those transaxles)