Re: ADV7#509: Spica vs. Webers - from R&T in 1973

Steve wrote:

I picked up a copy of the April 1973 R&T the other day.  It has road tests
of the Milano (why I picked it up) and Alfetta Sport Sedan and also this
tidbit in the Miscellaneous Ramblings column:

Hi Steve,

I'm a little confused (pipe down the rest of you - it's not a normal state -
just when I drink).  I'm not at home at the moment and I can't recall when
the Alfetta made it's debut.  It could have been 1973 I guess - they were
around before the Alfetta GT arrived but, I understand the Milano is the USA
term for the 75 which I don't recall entering production until the late '80s
(unable to access my reference library and my Alfa speak is kind of out of
practice).

Did R&T really publish a road test of this car 15 odd years before Alfa
Romeo gave it to the rest of us?  Was this a typo or what?

Regards,

John Heidemann
Brisbane Australia
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0