Re: spider tops (again)

>I do know from past issues that Caribou tops are thought of
>pretty highly.  What other options do I have for new tops?  Would
>you who have replaced their tops please comment on how they have
>held up?

I looked at the Caribou top line, saw one of the better ones on a Spider,
but just didn't like the way they looked and fitted as much as the OEM
Spider top. That's why I had an OEM top fitted to my Spider last week.
I'm no good at this sort of thing, so I had the shop do the work. It
wasn't cheap, about $1000 including parts and labor, but I'm happy with
it.

Godfrey