Re: Spider wiper problems

Hmm. My Toyota MR2 does that too. I attribute it to abrasive etching on
the windshield glass ... it really could use a new windshield. It's not
getting one until after I'm finished with the Spider rebuild, if there's
any money left (hah!). I don't see how the wiper motor or linkage could
cause it.

Godfrey